Monday, August 1, 2011

Lagoon!

On Tuesday of our Utah trip we stayed in Park City. We hung out at the pool and family center at the condos. I got to hit the outlet malls in Park City all by myself. I love to shop alone, with no kids. It was nice and I found some good deals. Jim took the kids out to the cabin while I was shopping. He picked me up and we had a late lunch at McD’s. I stopped at cafĂ© Rio and enjoyed the yummy sweet pork salad back at the condo. It was nice to have a relaxing day.

On Wednesday we met up with all the Anderson’s at Lagoon. The kids were so excited to see their cousins and we had so much fun. I didn’t think we would last very long at Lagoon, but we stayed till 9 at night. It was so nice because the kids each had a cousin buddy that they could ride rides with and play with. I just took pictures with my iPhone. I didn’t feel like lugging my big camera around. Here is picture overload of Lagoon!

IMG_0255

The carousel was the first ride we rode and Averi rode it a lot, probably at least 10 times, if not more!

IMG_0259

IMG_0261

IMG_0263

Kaylee had so much fun with Megan. They rode all the rides together.

IMG_0264

Matthew had so much fun, I love the joy captured on his face!

IMG_0267

IMG_0268

Thomas and Matthew had a lot of fun together. I love when they get along!

IMG_0294

IMG_0271

IMG_0277

IMG_0280

IMG_0281

IMG_0287

IMG_0290

IMG_0297

IMG_0301

IMG_0303

IMG_0308

Averi and Joshua loved riding the boats. We had so much fun and the kids keep asking when we can go back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails