Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Clothes

We all went to church on Sunday. I was a little stir crazy and wanted to get out of the house. Plus our ward always has a nice Christmas program and I didn't want to miss it. I was worn out after 3 hours at church and crashed after dinner, but it was nice to go. It always helps get me in the Christmas spirit.
 
My mom got Kaylee and Averi their dresses. They looked so cute. Kaylee loves her dress! She loves to hold Averi still. She will sit by me and say "My hands" and hold her hands out.

Gabby and Trish came for Christmas.
Gabby loves to hold Averi. She will sit and sing to her for a long time, funny little songs she makes up. Trish got a video of it, maybe she'll put it up on her blog.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute, I love doing matching dresses at Christmas time.

Crysta said...

So cute! At first glance, it looked like Kaylee was holding a baby doll....tiny little thing!

Meredith said...

They all looked so cute on Sunday! We love matching dresses! It's so cute that Kaylee loves her little sister so much, what sweetie pies!

Erica said...

awww they look so cute!! Love them! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails