Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 5 & 6

Day 5 we added textures to the picture, one we used was brown paper bag. It gives the photo and older worn out look.

I didn't really love how this one turned out, but I didn't have a ton of time to mess with it. I think the pumpkin patch does look cool with the different color though. I added a frame, which you can't see really well and texture to it.

Day 6 is TTV-Through the Viewfinder and anything else we've done over the past few days. I added the word art and another texture (called Grungy) to the picture and changed the color and saturation.
That's all for now, we'll see what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

Mama Yo said...

I was seriously just thinking "I wonder if Marji is going to post what she has done in the PSE class. I hope she does it every day..." Happened to check my reader, and THERE YOU WERE! I love these effects!

Related Posts with Thumbnails