Monday, July 13, 2009

Class #8

Today we learned how to add text to the photo. It is so easy I don't know why I haven't done it before, you just click on the big T, choose your font and color and your off! Of course we also added a cool texture to the photo, it gives it the kind of creased look.
This was Thomas at the beach in Destin 2 years ago! He was so little and at the time he seemed so big! We're going to Florida at the end of August and I am very excited to have some fun with my camera and hopefully get some great pictures of my kids! For those keeping track day 7 was just a review, I meant to do a something with a picture, but Sundays are so crazy I never have time to myself!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is my favorite so far.

Brandy said...

Love it Marji!

Related Posts with Thumbnails