Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall in Texas

I'm thankful for a beautiful fall in Texas. I love that you can wear shorts and flip-flops or just go barefoot in November. We actually have trees in our backyard now and that means lots of leaves! One day when we were playing out back I decided I'd rake up some leaves. As soon as I would get a little pile the kids would come run through it and kick and throw leaves everywhere. It was really cute and they had a blast. We'll have to leave the raking to when the kids are napping or some other time. Here are some pictures of them having fun in the leaves.


Thomas went and got a bucket to put leaves in. When it was full, he'd dump it out.
Thomas almost got Kaylee in the head with his shovel...luckily he missed her!





Matthew studying a leaf. Look at those long eyelashes!
Here's a little video of the kid having fun with the leaves.

3 comments:

Mama Yo said...

How funny to see fall leaves and kiddos in shorts. We're all freezin up here, and happy if we have a day in the 50's now. Great pix!

gwen said...

Marji~ I'm so glad to have found all of y'all on facebook and blogs. You're family is beautiful!

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

I was just thinking that running in leaves is something that every kid need to experience. Good for you...you are a great mom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails