Trish tagged me a while ago and I'm just now getting to it...
Four places that I go over and over:
1. Target: it isn't as easy for me to go with 3 kids, but I still manage at least one trip a week!
2. Sam's club: we always are in need of diapers & wipes!
3. The library: I have to have good books to read
4. Sonic: I love their half price drinks happy hour
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Gabe. He is on a mission and emails every Monday.
2. PAMOM: my mother of multiples group, I'm in some yahoo groups so there is always lots of chatter and questions about how to survive multiples.
3. Brandy: we always email each other cute craft ideas that we never have time to do but wish we could!
4. Facebook: if you are not on it you should join, it is so much fun reconnecting with old friends!!
Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Abuelos: we always go when my family comes into town b/c they are obsessed with it, especially Pam, I'll be taking Trish there next week when she comes to visit!
2. Bahama Bucks: some days a good shaved ice makes everything better!
3. The Cheesecake Factory: Avocado Egg rolls, yummy entrees and so many cheesecakes who could ask for anything more
4. Chik-Fil-A: I love their chicken sandwiches with buffalo sauce on it and their lemonade. Pam turned me onto the buffalo sauce and I have to have it every time now.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Back in Hawaii, I can't wait to go again! Or anywhere with a beach, I'm not feeling picky today.
2. Moved into our new house, then I wouldn't have to stress about keeping our house clean for showings and wouldn't feel guilty for not packing!!
3. Out with Jim, just the 2 of us.
4. Hanging out with all of my fun sisters.
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
I tag whoever feels like doing this :)