Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Matthew & Kaylee want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. Kaylee looks extra big in this picture because she is leaning forward. Notice her "Michillan" arms. Here's a few of the fun outtakes this morning.



Starting to fall... Falling... Fallen, but happy

Kaylee's shirt says: Favorite things: Daddy, hugs & kisses. I thought these were cute Valentine day outfits. Thomas gave me a balloon and some candy and a card this morning. He was really cute about it. He's at M.D.O. today and they are doing a valentine exchange in his class. I got him Spiderman valentines and there were 4 different kinds. I would tell him the name of the kid it was for and he'd pick out a specific valentine for that child, saying, he likes black or she likes the big spiderman. He "wrote" on the back of all his cards. Most of them got a big T which I thought was pretty good!

We hope you all enjoy being with the ones you love today!

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

very cute marji I love kaylie's little chubby arms. Have a good Valentine's Day!!

Clare said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! Thanks for your comment! BTW...the 2 boys on my page are Jon's kids. Hope you all had a great V-Day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails