Friday, November 2, 2007

Soccer Tots

We signed Thomas up for Soccer Tots. It's a fun class for 2-3 year olds. His friend Will, from church, is in his class. It requires parent participation to help the kids stay on task with the coach so I say a little prayer that Matthew & Kaylee will be good. I take the snugglie so I can run around and have both hands free if Thomas needs my help and one of the babies is fussy. I know I get some crazy looks for being there with 2 little babies, but I think it is very important for Thomas to have his own activities to look forward to so he doesn't feel short changed. It gives him something to look forward to and it wears him out! Last night he and Jim were out playing and he started talking about his "Coach." Jim thought it was pretty funny. He's a smart kid. Anyway, at Soccer Tots they practice different skills, like kicking and running and hitting the ball (they use balloons) with your head. Thomas has a blast, it is a 50 minute long class. Here are a few pictures. Sorry for the blurriness, he moves fast and I don't!










Just a fun picture of our happy, chubby babies.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails