Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a pretty good birthday. I woke up to this cute message on my front yard. My friend Janice did this pretty early! Thomas thought it was really cool! Brandy brought me Potbelly for lunch because we didn't want to try to go out with my 3 kids.



Jim got me a bacon, egg & cheese biscuit from whataburger. He let me open my presents in the morning. I'm very impatient and don't like waiting to open them :).

We got T.G.I.F's for dinner and it was great. They have a yummy Oreo chocolate cake that I love so that was my birthday cake. Thomas had to help me blow out the candle.

When your birthday is on Halloween and you have kids, you don't really get to make it all about you so I don't really like Halloween because it kind of steals my thunder :). Jim and my friends and family (besides Pam & Jenny who didn't call me) made it a great day for me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails