Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Computers, rain & haircuts

We got a new computer armoire to house our computer and other technology since the twins having a room is more important than the computer having a room. We put it in our dining room (which we never use) and took the table out. Thomas will kick us off it occasionally to watch "movies" of himself or play on Playhouse Disney.
We've had a lot of rain here this spring, which has been good because we were in a drought. This is Jim and Thomas getting the newspaper Saturday morning. It was a gully buster!

Thomas got a haircut today. Usually I cut his hair with Jim & the tv's assistance. Since my belly is so big, I can't really bend over to cut it and Jim has been super busy so I took Thomas to Super Cuts this morning. He was very excited and did a better job of sitting still for the hairdresser than he has ever done for me. He had to be looking at the mirror though. If she turned the chair, he'd turn his head, like in the above picture. She finally decided it was easier move, than move him and have him moving his had to look in the mirror.


Here is Thomas & I with his new haircut. I had her cut it very short, but it looks good, I think. He said he likes it, so that is good enough for me!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails