Tuesday, June 19, 2007

31 weeks & counting...

We had another ultrasound this morning and everything is looking great for the babies. This is a picture of the girl. The boy was turned around and the Dr. couldn't get a shot of this face. The girl is weighing in at about 3 lbs 5 oz & the boy is weighing in at 3 lbs 2 oz. They are both head down! The two of them weigh what Thomas weighed when he was born. I can only imagine how big I am going to get. My tummy grew 4 cm in 2 weeks and we have 5 or 6 weeks to go. I have ultrasounds every 2 weeks now and visit my Dr. every week so we are going to be spending a lot of time at the hospital these last few weeks. I'm not having any issues, other than being tired, hungry, & having to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes.

On a happy/sad note, my little brother Gabe left for his mission today. He is going to spend the afternoon & night with Trish, Nick & Gabby in Salt Lake, then report to the MTC in Provo tomorrow morning. We won't see him for 2 years!! He'll be in the MTC for 2 months and then head to El Salvador to start his mission. We'll get to talk to him at Christmas, other than that it is letters & emails, if he has computer access. I can't believe he is old enough to be going on a mission, but I know he will be a great missionary!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails