Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Averi…Potty Trained

This post is long overdue. I had been planning on potty training Averi once the kids were out of school. One day in May she decided she wanted to wear panties and go potty. So I said, why not! From then on out she has done a wonderful job wearing panties! My mom always said I potty trained myself and I never really understood it until Averi. It helped that her best friend Tessa was potty trained. {Thanks Andrea!} I think Averi finally decided she was done with diapers. It has been so nice. I have had at least 1, sometimes 2 or 3 kids in diapers for over 7 1/2 years! I love not having to change diapers anymore, it is heaven!

DSC_2574

We still have the occasional accident but for the most part it has been amazing. I was due an easy kid after potty training Thomas & the twins!

DSC_2564

I wish I had secrets to share on how to quickly potty train your kids, I don’t. I really did nothing, it was all Averi!

Way to go Averi!!

4 comments:

Our Little Hatch Family !!! said...

That is amazing! I wish it was that easy with Rohnin...not so, but I am soo glad you got a break with Averi! Lucky lady no more diapers!!!

Andrea said...

I wish you had secrets to share too!!! that is so awesome!

Nicole said...

That is awesome, way to go Averi!

Cathy of Fabulessly Frugal said...

I'm jealous!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails