Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mother’s Day Weekend

I don’t know where May has gone! It has been a busy month. I had a really nice Mother’s day weekend. We started out having a date to see Avenger’s on Friday night. It is always nice to get out with out the kids and to come home to all the kids asleep and a clean house! Sunday morning the kids woke me up with breakfast in bed and presents. Jim made waffles with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. It was so yummy!

IMG_1826

The kids all made me presents at school and were so excited to give them to me. I got to do a little shopping for myself earlier in the week. Jim got me an Otterbox for my iPhone.

DSC_2450DSC_2462

DSC_2454

The kids also filled out questionnaires about me. Their answers were HILARIOUS! It was fun to read what they thought I did every day.

DSC_2461

My mom invited us down for dinner. Jim was excited to get out of cooking dinner. We had yummy steaks, baked potatoes and grilled veggies. Jim got a cheesecake sampler for dessert. It was fun to hang out at Mom’s. The kids had fun playing with their cousins. It was a beautiful evening.

DSC_2485

DSC_2478

I think my boys have great eyes…they are so cute!

DSC_2489

I don’t have enough pictures with my mom so I had Jim snap one of us. I just got my hair cut and it feels so good to have shorter hair!

DSC_2472

I love my mom and know I am so blessed to have such a great mom! I hope I can be as good of a mom to my kids!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails