Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a nice Easter. We went to Hot Springs to my parents house. We decided to go to church with them too. It was fun to be in the Hot Springs ward and see some old friends. Our kids doubled the size of the Primary I think! The girls picked out their matching Easter dresses. I like that they like to wear the same thing. They both loved their dresses and were so excited to put them on. Averi insisted on wearing her black shoes, they are her favorite, I didn’t feel like a fight so I let her. Of course my kids would NOT cooperate with me in their poses…oh well!

Easter-1

Do you like Averi’s black eye? She fell in the bathtub on Tuesday and hit her eye on the edge of the tub.

Easter-2Easter-4

I love my kids, crazy poses and all! I am so blessed to be their mom!

Easter-7

Pam took a picture for us, I don’t know why Kaylee is doing that to her dress!

Easter-8

The Hunt begins…the kids raced out!

Easter-10

Easter-11

Easter-12

Easter-13

Easter-14

Easter-15

The older kids stopped hunting after they filled their buckets and helped the little kids find more eggs.

Easter-16

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful pictures! Happy Easter!

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Cute cute cute family!

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun easter. Your kids look adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails