Saturday, November 19, 2011

Clinton Library-Lego exhibit

The Art of Brick-Jim found out that the Clinton Library was free last Saturday. They have a Lego exhibit that we knew our kids would love so we headed downtown early Saturday to check it out. We loved it, everything was made out of Legos. It is amazing the things he could do with them. Here are a few pictures. I forgot my nice camera so I made do with my iPhone.

IMG_0819

IMG_0840 IMG_0839

Pictures made from Legos. You can find out more about the artist here. The exhibit is at the Library until February.

IMG_0821

IMG_0822

IMG_0825

IMG_0823

Castle coming out of a book

IMG_0827

Averi & Kaylee loved the cat

IMG_0830

Mt. Rushmore

IMG_0834

Razorback…Wooo Pig Sooie!!!

IMG_0835

IMG_0836

IMG_0837

Jim & Averi

IMG_0841

We had to constantly remind our kids to not touch anything! It was so tempting for them, luckily we didn’t destroy any displays!!

IMG_0844

We looked at a few other things while we were there, this is a replica of the oval office while Clinton was president.There were lots of interesting things to see at the Clinton Library. I’d never been to a presidential Library before, I think I’d like to go to some of the libraries for the Presidents I actually like!

IMG_0850

We were all hungry after all the walking around so we hit Krispy Kreme for a late breakfast, they don’t pass out hot {free} doughnuts anymore, kind of a bummer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails