Thursday, October 13, 2011

Soccer

Thomas started soccer in September. He is enjoying playing this season. He loves to play defense and kick the ball out.

DSC_0010

DSC_0014

He loves soccer practice because they do skills training and play lots of different games. He is very competitive in the games and often wins.

DSC_0021

DSC_0028

DSC_0065

The other kids enjoy playing soccer in empty fields and running around. They cheer for Thomas occasionally. Kaylee & Matthew can start soccer in the spring and are very excited for it. I guess we will be spending our Saturday's in the spring at the soccer fields!

DSC_0069

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

He looks SO old...seriously, I got a glimpse of what he will look like in High school!

*I got the labels and they look so great on the stainless steel accessories I have in my kitchen! Thank you!!

Angela and Kevin Reese said...

Wow he has grown! He looks so much older then he is and so intense!

Related Posts with Thumbnails