Monday, September 26, 2011

Winner…

Sorry it has taken me so long to get to posting the winner of the chalkboard labels. Every now and then my SI Joint gets out of place and it keeps me on my back for a while.  After I was better I had tons of house work and laundry to do and haven’t gotten around to blogging! So I did random.org but I don’t know how to copy the box so you will just have to trust me Smile the winner is #3….

Clarissa Meegan!! She said:

Seriously--a give away?! I LOVE IT! My question for you, do you feel like your silhouette was totally worth it? I have lots I'd like to do in my house and wondered what those that have one think! Looks fun!

So Congratulations Clarissa! I’ll email you and get your address-I don’t  think I have it and get those in the mail to you this week!

2 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! I never win anything! I'm so excited! Thanks for this, and for the Silhouette info! I can't wait to see the labels!

Crysta said...

Awe, so jealous Clarissa...now you have to post what you do with them on your blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails