Monday, June 13, 2011

Backyard Pool

Target had this great pool on sale a couple of weeks ago. We had to get it for the days it doesn’t work to go to our neighborhood pool. It was the best way to spend $20 for some summer fun.

DSC_0006

DSC_0010DSC_0034

DSC_0005-1 DSC_0011-1

DSC_0024

Jim is good at keeping order on the slide. We only let them use the slide in the pool when we are outside.

kaylee

I love this picture of Kaylee..it just says summer to me!

We had all the Arkansas DeVaux Cousins over one day last week and the kids played outside all day. It was so nice! They all went to bed early that night because they were so worn out!

DSC_0012

DSC_0010

DSC_0006

DSC_0005

DSC_0021

DSC_0001

We’ve used the pool almost every day, it has made our summer so much fun and gives me a little time to get things done inside!

3 comments:

Carolee said...

I think you are the "funnest" (I know, not really a word) Mom ever!!

The Hatches said...

What a great pool....only $20, huh?...we need a new one since last year's is worn out!

Andrea said...

Awesome pictures. I love the one of Livy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails