Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Night

DSC_0236DSC_0237

I had to take some pictures of Kaylee as Princess Leia. I just love the wig! The boys took to long to get ready so I didn’t get any individual pictures of them.

DSC_0246DSC_0243

Pam & Micha hosted a Halloween party so we went to their house. The kids had fun playing outside. Averi was  a little scavenger, taking food off the kids plates. She is eating a nacho and hot dog, the 4th child really has to learn how to fend for herself! I made my new favorite dip- Jalapeno Popper Dip-Everyone loved it! If you like jalapeno poppers you will LOVE it! I doubled the recipe and we still ran out!

DSC_0256

My attempt to get the 4 kids in a picture together

DSC_0257

The “Star Wars Crew”

DSC_0263

Jim found a Darth Vader costume on sale at Target and had to get it. The kids were so excited!

DSC_0272

They just wanted to get out and trick-or-treat at this point!

DSC_0276

Averi enjoyed her stroller while we T-or-T the Bailey’s neighborhood.

DSC_0279

The kids had fun T-or-T with their cousins and friends.

DSC_0284DSC_0281

DSC_0289

Kaylee had a meltdown towards the end, so Jim ran and got the van and a few kids rode back to the house with him. It was a perfectly fun Halloween!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That's awesome Jim got Darth Vader. Sounds like a fun time.

Meredith said...

LOVE the costumes! Glad you guys had a fun day!

Mama Yo said...

Oh my heavens - the wig is hilarious!!! Hooray for Star Wars theme! What a good sport Jim is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails