Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Anderson

Grandma and Grandpa Anderson came for a little visit to see us. They hadn’t been to  Arkansas since we got married 12 years ago so we decided to take them to visit Downtown Hot Springs.

DSC_0001

Thomas stood on this rock and wanted me to take his picture. I look at him at times like this and wonder where did the years go…I can’t believe my first baby is almost 6!

DSC_0004

The kids love this fountain

tDSC_0011

Matthew HAD to throw leaves in it, what 3 year old wouldn’t!

DSC_0009DSC_0008

We walked down Bathhouse row, looked in the kids favorite toy store and got ice cream cones.

DSC_0014DSC_0017

We went to Arlington park and the kids had to try to put their feet in the hot springs. It was really hot! I couldn’t even keep my feet in very long and I used to go there all the time!

DSC_0027DSC_0035

DSC_0040

All the kids with G & G Anderson

DSC_0043

Thomas always has to climb the boulder

DSC_0025

I love this picture of Matthew…he so rarely sits this still! He kept putting his toe in and saying, “It’s too hot!”

DSC_0032

Kaylee & Thomas had so much fun running around!

DSC_0061

DSC_0056DSC_0066DSC_0068

Averi had so much fun running around Arlington Park. She also enjoyed the rest of my ice cream cone! She is just the cutest thing ever!

DSC_0069DSC_0076

After leaving downtown we drove up North Mountain. We had a beautiful view of the city. All the leaves have finally started changing colors. I love how beautiful Arkansas is in the Fall, we didn’t see as many fall colors in Texas. It is good to be home!

DSC_0084DSC_0086DSC_0087DSC_0089

We had dinner at my parents house that evening. It was fun to show Ted & Karen the town I grew up in and visit with my parents!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun. That's so nice that they were able to come visit.

Carolee said...

I agree--Averi is the cutest thing ever!!! Looks like a fun day! What a beautiful view, too.

Meredith said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great visit! I love all your pictures, it's so beautiful there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails