Friday, October 8, 2010

Averi is 10 months!

I can't believe that Averi is less than 2 months away from her 1st birthday! This first year is flying by! She is such a great baby, I wish she would just slow down on the growing up thing!
So the last 2 months I didn't get a picture of her in her crib with her bear...I kept meaning to, just never did! She found Kaylee's toothbrush and would not give it up for the pictures, in the above picture I took it from her and she is trying to figure out how to get it back from me!
She watches everything that her brothers & sister do and wants to be just like them (toothbrush even though she has NO teeth). She gets so mad if we don't let her do what they are doing. She has started throwing little fits, she'll lay down and cry if she doesn't get what she wants.  I think she is way to young to be doing this already!
  • She walks everywhere now. I've had to put shoes on her (that she can't take off) when we go out because she wants to walk.  Seriously...10 month old should not be walking that much!
  • She loves to eat whatever we are eating, she has a pretty good appetite. Peanut butter sandwiches are one of her favorite things. I know you aren't supposed to give them PB till they are after a year, but Kaylee was always giving her some of her PB&J's and she never had a reaction so I figured she was not allergic to peanuts!
  • She absolutely loves baths.  When I am getting ready in the morning she will come into the bathroom and stand by the bathtub and turn on the water. When I look at her and say, No No, she shakes her head no, but keeps the water on. If anyone gets in the bath she has to get in too and gets very angry when it is time to get out.
  • She loves to play outside and play on the trampoline.
  • She loves her dad. When Jim gets home from work, she runs to him like the others and wants to be carried around for a little while. She says DaDa to him.
  • She gives sweet kisses.
  • She says MaMa.
She is such a blessing, we are so grateful we were blessed with such a sweet little girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails