Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cousin Pictures

Since all the DeVaux grand kids were in town we thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures of them. My friend Andrea takes amazing pictures so I asked her if she was up to the task to take pictures of 11 kids from 8 months to 6  years...she has 4 kids so she thought she'd be able to handle it and she did an amazing job! We went to the Henderson's place and the kids loved it! Here's a sampling of the best ones. (she did the editing too) 
I love this one of them having fun on the playground.


This is one of my faves...dancing on the stage

They loved the merry-go-round
The slide picture was better in theory...it is still pretty cute!

We also had her take a "sisters" pictures. I love how it turned out. I am so lucky to have 3 wonderful sisters.
Pam had the idea to do this swing and have Andrea take pictures of us on it. It was fun and a little painful. I realized how out of shape I am, but what a fun picture!

2 comments:

Crysta said...

Love all the pictures...you are getting so good at editing! I can't wait to get a good camera. I think the sister pictures are the best!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures, what a good idea to get a picture of all the cousins. She did a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails