Monday, September 6, 2010

Averi 8 & 9 months..

I never did Averi's 8 month post...it fell right before the twins birthday and our trip to Boise and I was super busy so this will be a double post, well double pictures anyway!
Here are a couple of pictures I took of her. She is still our little sweetie.

9 months...starting to get a little more hair
at her 9 month check she weighed 15 lbs 12.9 oz and was 27 1/2 inches long. I think her weight gain has slowed down because she is so busy!  She has been trying to WALK already!  She is taking 3-4 steps on her own. If the kids are outside she has to be outside with them. She crawls all over the house following Kaylee and Matthew wherever they go! They have started shutting doors so she won't mess up their stuff and she gets soooo sad! If they go outside and I don't take her she sits at the door looking out and crying until I take her outside too!
She doesn't mind the grass as much now. She loves to have me or Jim carry her and have the kids chase us or we chase them. She giggles and kicks her feet.
She pushes the big wheels all over the back deck. It is her favorite thing to do when she is outside.
Kaylee loves her and doesn't leave her alone sometimes!
She recently discovered the fun of a wagon ride. She loves to clap and wave right now. She starts to clap if you sing patty cake or if anyone starts to clap.
Her favorite foods are pizza crust, with just a little sauce, grapes (cut into little pieces) anything she can get from her sister and brothers, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti...I know there is more, but I can't think of them now. She holds a sippy cup like a champ and I am counting down the days till I can ween  her! She loves to sit in the front of the grocery cart, I like it too because Kaylee and Matthew can ride in the basket and they are a lot easier to keep track of that way!
We love you Aves and are so glad you are in our family!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow, she is getting so big! And of course she is cute as ever!!! Glad you guys are doing so well, we miss you!!

Kara said...

She is such a cutie! I love her little outfit's. The splash of color is perfect for pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails