Monday, August 30, 2010

Boise part 3

On Tuesday a big group went to float the Payette River. Jim went and was so excited to go. It had probably been 13 years since he had done it.  It will probably be another 13 until he floats it again!  They had to 2 rafts and the one Jim was on lost everyone but Emilee & Maddy (the 2 youngest girls!) Jim and Mike both thought they were going to die! Needless they survived and were just a little banged up! I'm so glad he made it home safely to us! Here is a shot of everyone that went.
While Jim was almost dying on the river, I hung out with Jen. We took a bunch of the kids to a bounce house place.  They had a lot of fun, so much I couldn't really get a good shot of them because they were doing so much running!
Megan loved keeping Averi company
Cute Seth
Thomas had so much fun with his cousins. He still misses all the boys and the fun they had!

Cathy took some family pictures for us at the train depot one morning.This is one of the best, I have lots to go through and do some editing on so look for those later! She did a really nice job, especially considering how hard it is to get a good picture of us with our 4 monkeys!
Thursday started the festivities of the Anderson Family Reunion. We started at a fun pool that my kids had so much fun at. The water was a little cold to me (I'm used to the 100 degree weather) but we had a lot of fun!
My kids with Aaron, Jordan and Kyle. It was so nice having so many helping hands to keep the kids happy!

Kaylee loved going on the slide with Uncle Mike. I thought this was a great picture of the 2 of them.

Kaylee was sharing her Popsicle with Averi, she is such a nice sister!
We ended the evening at a park with a yummy fried chicken dinner and a little talent show.
Aunt Kay singing with all the younger grand kids.
Jen, Cathy, Melanie & Carolee sang "Eat It" and did a great job!

2 comments:

Carolee said...

What cute pics! I'm so glad Jim didn't die and that the kids had so much fun with all of us!! =)

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see those family pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails