Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Feeding Fish & Turtles @ Fidelity

The Fidelity campus has a great pond with fish and turtles so we took the kids there a couple of Saturdays ago to feed them. They had a great time and freaked us out getting a little too close to the edge. Luckily no one fell in.

I just had my point and shoot, so I couldn't get a great picture of the turtles, they would come right up and almost take the bread out of your hand.
I tried to get a cute shot of the kids in this cool little window, but they wouldn't cooperate!

Averi was there, she just snoozed in her stroller the whole time.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

That's so cool! Can anyone go back there or do you have to have your work badge or something to get back onto the campus? I've never been there but the girls would love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails