Tuesday, July 14, 2009

FHE at the Park

Our Ward is doing Family Home Evening in the park once a month. It is at a spray park so the kids love it! We went last night and even though it was in triple digits we had a blast! Matthew and Kaylee loved the swings. Jim is good at pushing them at the same time.


Krista, I thought you'd like this cute picture of Spencer, such a cutie!

Thomas loved the splash pad

Kaylee cooled down on it too!
Matthew was more interested in running away :) Of course Kaylee followed him...
Jim was a good sport about chasing them down.
Matthew on the run with his sagging trunks.

3 comments:

Carolee said...

Oh, Marji--so cute! I love the one of Kaylee and Matthew in the swings, and the one of Thomas in the water. Great shots!

The Hatches said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I wish we had something like that here! We feel your pain with the triple digit temps....yuk!

Crysta said...

That is a cute picture of Spencer if I do say so myself! :) In the heat, I totally forgot to take pictures. I love the water action shots, you guys have a really good camera!

Related Posts with Thumbnails