Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

For those in the blogging world who I didn't send a card to, here is the card I sent this year. This is the first year in 5 or 6 years that I didn't stamp and make my cards. There just wasn't time for me to do it this year. Jim's sister Cathy designs cards and made this one for us. I love it. You can check out here blog here or her etsy shop. Since you read our blog I won't bore you with our Christmas letter because you know what is going on in our lives.
I just got called to be the 2nd counselor in Young Women's at church. I will be working with the 12 and 13 year old girls. I'm excited for this new challenge and to get to know more people in our new ward!


1 comment:

The C. Crew said...

You...in YW? But, that's not like you at all. :)

I love the family Christmas card. Very cute! We missed caroling to you all this year.

Staci and Co.

Related Posts with Thumbnails