Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A few more from Arkansas


First Fudge! We were at Sam's club a couple of weeks ago and they had a booth set up selling Fudgie Wudgie fudge. I was so excited! We'd bought some at Costco last year and it was so good and I hadn't been able to find it again. I guess they just visit different stores and set up booths and sell it. So we bought 3 boxes. I kind of wish we had bought more because it is all gone now, we took it to Arkansas and shared it with my family. My favorite flavor is the Peanut Butter chocolate fudge. I think they have about 15 flavors and they are all good! So if you see this fudge somewhere buy it! You won't be disappointed.
Olivia was blessed on Sunday. Afterwards we all had yummy pulled pork at Pam & Micha's. Olivia is still a sweet little thing!
Kaylee & Little Oscar enjoyed sharing their sippy cups...
Kaylee really put on a show trying to walk for everybody. I think she liked the audience and all the attention she got. Matthew had to give it a try too. They haven't tried walking as much now that we are home. I guess I'm not as good of an audience

On Saturday we had lunch at our favorite restaurant Cajun Boilers. The busy days caught up with Thomas and he slept through the yummy lunch.

Kaylee & Matthew enjoyed lunch. They loved the onion straws (thanks to Grandpa DeVaux for feeding them to them!)


Matthew got tubes in his ears yesterday. He'd had fluid in his ears for about 4 months and about a 40 decibel hearing loss in both of his ears. Jim took him to Children's hospital at 7 a.m. and they were home around 11. He did really good with the surgery, it is pretty quick procedure. He was a little grumpy yesterday, but woke up in a great mood today. Hopefully he'll start talking more now that he can hear better.

I tried to get a good shot of his anklet, but he moves too much.

2 comments:

Mama Yo said...

EEEK!!! I cant believe your babies are trying to walk!! They are growing up so fast! Poor little Matthew... what a little trooper!

Nicole said...

What cute pictures. Hopefully Matthew is feeling better today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails