Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!


We enjoyed a New Years day meal of Pei Wei, we wanted to get if for NYE, but it was about an hour wait for take out so we settled for Taco Bueno that night. We rented the Bourne Ultimatum to watch, but I feel asleep about 30 minutes into it. I know we have really exciting lives right now, but getting sleep is exciting to me :). We watched Arkansas get pummeled in the Cotton Bowl (so sad). Pam and I had thought of getting Jim & Micha tickets, but there weren't any good seats left, we're glad we didn't since it was a lousy game.
Thomas made cookies in the cute apron my mom made for him. We all enjoyed the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
5 months old! I can't believe it!! Matthew is now rolling over from back to tummy, he then gets very mad that he is on his tummy and starts screaming. He is "talking" more and getting more vocal when he is unhappy. I think he learned that from his sister.

I loved this picture because she is doing the "I love you" sign with her hand (totally by accident). She is a lot happier these days and getting to be more fun all the time.

Just the 2 of them hanging out in Kaylee's bed looking cute and chubby. Matthew is still bigger than her, but they are both doing great!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails