Tina tagged me. I figured I should do it since I usually just post about my kids.
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.
1. I am a big procrastinator, instead of putting away my mounds of laundry (it is amazing that such little babies can make so much work for me) I'm blogging, which I love to do! I always tease Jim about putting things off, but I'm just as bad as he is. All the kids are sleeping and I should be cleaning, but I'm not. Oh well.
2. I love to read, once I get into a book I have a hard time doing anything else. It is all I can think about until I finish. I try not read much right now because I have so much going on with the kids that my house is even in more disarray when I'm reading a good book. There are some books that I can reread a million times and still have a hard time putting them down even though I know what is going to happen.
3.Habit-I'm obsessed with chapstick & lotion. I don't know why but I always have to have a tube of chapstick on me, if I don't I feel like my lips will dry up and fall off. I have to put some on right now just writing about it. Jim will find my chapsticks all over the house. It is especially bad when I leave a tube in my pocket and it goes through the wash & dryer. It leaves little oil marks all over your clothes. This really upsets Jim. It always seems to happen to my favorite chapstick Burt's Bees. I probably put lotion on my hands 20 times a day. I won't hold Jim's hand if it is dry and scratchy because it just grosses me out! I know I'm a weirdo!
4. I talk to at least one of my sisters almost everyday. Sometimes I talk to all 3 of them in the same day. We don't always have things to tell each other, but it is still nice to talk to another adult.
5. I love Kenny Chesney. When we were driving to Arkansas, Jim said, does this cd ever end? 5 of the 6 cd's in my cd player were Kenny. I just love his songs and they make me happy. I guess I'm in a music rut.
6. I'm a chocohalic. It is always worse after I have a baby. If I don't have chocolate in the house I have to go buy some. I try not to eat too much, but somedays I will have 4 or 5 peanut butter cups! One of the reasons I like when it gets cold here is because then I can have Hot Chocolate. That is probably the only thing I really like about cold weather. My favorite flavore is Stephen's Mint Truffle, it is the best!
Tina already tagged Brandy & Brynn, so I tag Pam, Trish & Angela O. Get to it! If I have time, so do you! :)