Tuesday, September 4, 2007

1 month old!

We'll start with a picture of Thomas. He got a haircut last night. We decided to try it and in front of the mirror and he loved it! He sat and watched Jim cut his hair. He took it all very seriously.
Kaylee with her soothie. She looks pretty in red.Before their one month appointments on Friday. Jim was slammed at work so he wasn't able to go with me. Brandy came with me for backup. My mom was here so she stayed home with Thomas while he napped. They didn't have to get shots so it was a pretty easy appointment.

Matthew has really grown! He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long! He was in the 3rd percentile, just barely on the charts. This picture is in his crib. He loves to stretch his little legs out.

Kaylee with a smile. She weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz & was 19 3/4 inches long. She is in the 10th percentile for both. Aunt Pam gave her this pretty dress, I think she liked wearing it & that is why she's smiling. She's finally fitting in to her clothes.

We went to church on Sunday. Thomas is "helping" with Matthew in his carrier. We only stayed for sacrament meeting because Thomas has a bad cough and we didn't want to spread it around the nursery. Kaylee & Matthew did great at church. They pretty much slept the whole time.

I caught Matthew smiling while I was giving him tummy time. He is a handsome little man.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Your children are beautiful.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! I guess I've just been under a rock. I didn't know you were having another one & I certainly didn't know you were having TWO! Congrats!! Your family is so beautiful! Wow how time flies!!!

Ashley

Related Posts with Thumbnails