Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Florida & Ultrasounds!


We spent last week in Florida with my family, all 18 of us under 1 roof! It was crazy but so much fun! We went to the Destin area, which has beautiful white sand beaches. It is about a 12 hour drive for us so we left Friday May 11, after Jim got off of work and drove to Vicksburg, Mississippi. We got to Florida around 3 on Saturday and went for an evening walk on the beach. Thomas was so excited we couldn't keep him out of the water.

So happy to be at the beach!!!

This was our last night there. I have more pictures that I want to post, but it will have to wait for another day.

We had an ultasound today. This is the boy (still haven't come up with names!) He is looking right at you. I though it was a cool picture. He is weighing in at 2 lbs 2 oz and hogging the womb!
Here is the girl's profile. She weighed in at 2 lbs 5 oz. Her brother was taking up more room so they had a harder time getting us good pictures of her.

I'm 27 weeks this week and on the downhill slide. So far everything is still looking great so no bed rest for me. I am taking it easy though. I get tired doing the simplest tasks. Jim has been great about picking up the slack!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails