Monday, January 20, 2014

Long time gone…

I can’t believe how long it has been since I have blogged! I have no excuse other than life got busy and something had to give! But it is a new year and I’m going to try to blog at least once a month with our highlights. Hopefully there is someone out there that still reads my blog!

beach christmas-1

We got to go to the beach in Florida in August. I think it is one of my favorite places to visit. I LOVE the beach and it was the best trip. Jim’s parents joined us there. It is always fun to spend time with them.

beach-3

Our good friends from Sachse, The Dowdle’s, where there too. It was so much fun to spend a little time with them. We helped each other take family pictures one night.

kids

I love how our well our kids get along. They are all so cute!

m and b

 

IMG_4594

Jim and I celebrated our 15th anniversary in Florida!

The Beach trip  came right after Girl’s Camp {I was the Asst. Stake Director}

IMG_4475

It was so much fun and so exhausting! When we got home from Florida I was called as the Primary President in our ward. It’s a busy calling, but I really love it. 

Kaylee and Matthew started kindergarten!

IMG_4677

 

Thomas started 3rd Grade

IMG_4681

Averi started going to preschool 2 days a week!

IMG_4738IMG_4745

I stay busy with my calling, my photography business, writing craft posts for Fabulessly Frugal and a part time job I can do from home. I also help out at the school occasionally. Plus all the things moms do every day!

Right after Christmas we moved into a NEW house!  I love it and am having so much fun with it. I’ll do another update soon with pictures. Now my laundry is calling my name…

4 comments:

Jen T. said...

I didn't know you knew how to do a blog anymore :) Welcome back!!

Mama Yo said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new house!

Carolee said...

I read it!! (that's "read" in present tense!) Excited fgor you guys and the new house!

Nicole said...

So excited to see pictures of the new house. I'm trying to play catch up on our blog too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails