Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thomas’s Class Christmas Party

I got to go to Thomas’s class party. Being in a kindergarten class brought back lots of memories for me. I missed teaching a little bit. Kindergarteners are so excited for everything and so much fun!

DSC_0232

Thomas getting his goody from Santa’s bag.

DSC_0236

The kids all brought a goody to put in each other’s stocking that Mrs. McDaniel gave them. Thomas is checking out his loot.

DSC_0238DSC_0240

Thomas has lots of fun with Payton, his table buddy.

DSC_0241

Thomas loves his teacher, Mrs. McDaniel. She is such a fun teacher. I’m so glad Thomas got such a great teacher for his first year of school.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

How nice that you could go to his class. I'm glad he has a great teacher!

Related Posts with Thumbnails