Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boise Trip Part 1

Here's a few shots from our first few days in Boise. We had a lot of fun! We had a BBQ & swim party at Jen's house on Friday night. I didn't get any pictures of that, I was too tired from the day of flying! Saturday we went to a water park, Roaring Springs. It was fun even though it was a little cool. Again, I didn't take any pictures there! Sunday we had a big family dinner at Melanie's house. I finally pulled out my camera and got some pictures!

Kaylee & Grandpa Anderson

Thomas, Dereck, & Megan with Dereck's homemade rocket.

The Older Boy cousins: Josh, Tyler, Jared & Brad

Emilee & Steve

Matthew wanted to be outside with all the big kids on the trampoline. He'd just jump right on them! Monday we went to a park for a picnic. It was a lot of fun, even though it was cold (to me anyway).
Thomas loved having so many cousins to play with. It was so much fun for him!!
Zach & Ben with Matthew

On a Nature walk

Uncle Ron knocking Matthew off the long board :)

Kaylee loved the slide!
Kaylee & Matthew walking away from me at the park. Kaylee never looked back!!
My babies are getting too big!
I have more fun pictures to post but I've put off my house work long enough and nap time is almost over.

1 comment:

Mama Yo said...

Love the one of Kaylee & Matthew walking away from you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails