Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Better Day

Well today has been so much better! I don't think it could have gone any worse though. Yesterday did end on a good note; Jim brought home Firehouse subs for dinner which is always yummy and I got out of the house for a YW board meeting, which doesn't sound exciting but I work with so many great women at church that it is always fun to see them.

Kaylee is our "Little Mama". She loves to take care of everyone. She will bring Jim his shoes in the morning or whenever she finds them lying around. I was changing Matthew's diaper the other day and she sat down by me and grabbed a wipe and started wiping his belly. It is really cute. She loves to wear her shoes also. She'll even walk around in one shoe if that is all we can find. We walked by the shoes in Target the other day and I tried one on Matthew and she got upset when I didn't try any on her. She is all girl!


Jim's mom got them these cute outfits for their birthday and I finally got a picture with them one. They look cute in green I think. Thomas said: Matthew is wearing what Max wears (Max on Max & Ruby for those who don't have young kids at home). Max wears overalls in most of the episodes.

My 3 happy and cute kids.
Thomas went potty on his own this afternoon which is always exciting! He jumped up and ran to the bathroom and did his business! I see a light at the end of the potty training tunnel!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay for going to the potty by himself. I get excited too when Will runs to the potty by himself.

Brynn said...

I'm glad your day went better. I heard you guys are moving soon. Waa! I'm going to miss you! Let me know if you need someone to watch the kids while you pack.

Related Posts with Thumbnails