Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're Back!

Well we survived our first long trip with the twins. They were actually really good on all of our flights. We took quite a few pictures so I'll probably post some over the next few days. The only downside to our trip was Kaylee and Matthew both got sick and have ear infections (this is why it has taken me so long to post!) We have them on antibiotics and they are doing a lot better, but it was pretty rough those first few days home.



On our flight from Dallas to Denver Jim and I each had our own row which was really nice because we could spread out with the kids.


Everyday Thomas talks about going back to the airport and flying. He just loved the airplanes and can't wait for his next trip. Yesterday he pulled out a suitcase and put all his clothes from his closet in it and brought it to me and said he was all packed and ready to go to the airport. He loved sitting by the window. Every time the plane would turn slightly, he'd say, "the plane took a bow."
Thomas & Matthew loved looking at the planes while we were on our long layover in Denver.

Kaylee sleeping with Grandma Anderson. It was nice having so many extra hands to hold them and help out.

Kaylee in her Easter Dress. I never got a picture of all 3 kids. Matthew slept after church for too long!


Aunt Trish & Kaylee

Trish & Jenni drove up from Salt Lake on Saturday. It was so much fun to see them.

I have a lot more pictures to post with all the Anderson's, but the natives are getting restless and I want to get this posted so I'll do more later!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad to see a post. I'm glad your kids were good on the plane and that you guys had a good time.
If you ever have a long layover in Denver again give me a call.
can't wait to see more pics. I hope the twins continue to get better!

Trish said...

Kaylee's Michelin man arms crack me up! She's so BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails