Monday, December 17, 2007

Sitting with Santa

We had a productive morning. Thomas had his 3 year appointment and is doing great. Since we were over on that part of town we swung by the mall to see Santa. All the kids were happy so I was able to get a picture of all 3 with Santa. I think it turned out pretty cute. I was even able to do a little shopping. Thomas did a great job of staying with me, I didn't even have to use his leash. I also got our Christmas cards all in the mail so hopefully they will reach everyone by Christmas. We still don't have our Christmas tree up, we're hoping it will go up today. One of the reasons we are so behind is we recarpeted our house a couple of weeks ago so we're still trying to get it put back together. Don't recarpet your house in December, there is too much stuff going on! I love the new carpet, it was much needed, but I hate feeling behind. Oh well, that is just my life right now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails