Friday, October 5, 2007

October!

My "BOO" letters. I made them last year.
My sister Pam gave me this cute decorating idea. I saved the candy corns from last year to reuse. Thomas really wanted to eat them when I was pouring them in the glass. I had to go to the store and buy him some. Luckily these are on the mantle so there is no way he will get up to them.

Here's the extent of our Halloween decorating.
Kaylee & Matthew, check out the fat rolls they are both getting. I can't believe they are almost 12 pounds each! They are both now sleeping 5-6 hours at night! Woo-hoo! Life is getting better. They are also smiling all the time. It is a fun age right now.

We finally got their names up in their room!
Kaylee loves her mobile!
My mom made these french bulletin boards and my sister Trish made the letters hanging from them.

Kaylee did not want me to take her 2 month picture. She weighed 10 lbs 14 oz and was 21 5/8 inches long. They got 4 shots and had the rotovirus vaccine which made them extra gassy. It was not a fun night.

Matthew at 2 months is 10 lbs 8 oz & 21 5/8 inches long. He was worn out from the shots & Tylenol.

On Monday I took the kids up to Jim's office. The ladies he works with were dying to see Matthew & Kaylee. Thomas had fun going through Jim's desk and playing in his cube.

Thomas loves the fountains in the lobby of Jim's office. He always has to play in them for at least 5 minutes.


Jim with Thomas and the babies in their stroller. They slept most of the time we were at his office.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Your family is so cute. I love checking your entries.

Marcie Kump said...

You hung up the twins' names! All the decorations look really cute.

The twins are really growing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails