Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Pam & Micha's visit

Pam, Micha & Madison got here on Saturday to help us out. Maddy was very excited to meet the babies. She is holding Kaylee in this picture.
Thomas & Maddy... he was very sad when Maddy, Pam & Micha left today. Luckily Jen & David are on their way to help out. I'm so lucky that my sisters are able to come and help us. Thomas loves having other kids to play with and it is really helping me recover.
Kaylee & Matthew this morning. I think Kaylee scratched Matthew, usually we have them head to foot, because they move around a lot, but I love when they sleep like this and their heads are touching.

Aunt Pam with Kaylee & Matthew
Jim took this while I was sleeping with Kaylee. She loves to sleep on my chest. I love it too. It seems like they get big too fast. On a happy note, I was able to fit into some of my "regular" shorts today. Granted they are a size bigger than I usually wear, but it is nice to be wearing elastic banded pants for once :).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails